The Grand design is favored by many who want both an A-frame roof style and vertically applied roof panels that allow greater snow, rain and debris run-off - ideal for higher snow load areas. And with the VersaTube Slip-Fit frame system, you can get your carport kit with roof assembled in a single afternoon using common tools.
- Made in USA With The Highest Quality Materials.
- Truss Bracing - 60lbs. snow load/ 93MPH wind load
- American Steel - We use 2" x 3" heavy duty galvanized American steel tubing that beats the non-galvanized imported steel.
- Our frames are made with quality materials backed by the VersaTube Product Pledge and a 20-year frame warranty.
- Triple Coat Protection - We use a triple layer of corrosion protection that is rust resistant and provides a smooth product unmatched in strength and durability.
- Smooth Mandrel bend - We use a proprietary mandrel bending system for a cleaner look and a stronger bend transition. No crush bending is used.
- 29 gauge sheet metal panels made in America with a standard 5-rib profile and 36" width.
- Pre-engineered Complete Kit - We ship the frame, sheet metal, screws, trim, and instructions in one complete DIY kit.
- Slip-Fit Connections - Our patented pre-cut easy-to-handle Slip-Fit Connections reduce assembly time. No insert tubes and extra screws are required.
- Assemble with Common Household Tools - Our DIY kits can be assembled with common household tools and do not require the renting of special tools or equipment.
- Can be made in multiple widths and lengths.
We carry a full line of metal garages, buildings and carports. VersaTube® Building Systems designs, manufactures, distributes and markets pre-engineered steel framing components and systems for residential, agricultural, commercial and light industrial building and shelter applications. If you have any questions, need a quote or to place an order you can call us at (603) 886-2701.
*IMPORTANT: Please allow about 4 weeks for manufacturing time. Some carports are in stock and will ship sooner, Please call Customer Service for more information.