12x20x9 Accelaframe Shelter Grey
- REVOLUTIONARY ACCELAFRAME™ RIB SYSTEM Engineered for quicker, easier assembly and disassembly, stronger frame, and easier storage. Cuts build time from hours to minutes.
- HIGH GRADE STEEL FRAME 2 times stronger than our standard shelters. 1-5/8 in. / 42 mm diameter steel construction with a premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- RIPSTOP TOUGH FABRIC COVER 7.5 oz./m2 (213 gsm) and 6.5 oz./m2 (185 gsm) triple-layer woven polyethylene is heat sealed not stitched for maximum water resistance. UV treated inside, outside and in between with added fade blockers.
- RATCHET TITE™ COVER TENSIONING Ensures a tight cover and door panel connection to shelter frame. Quality ratchet and web strap components keep cover tight and neat looking.
All prices are picked up at the factory in Watertown, CT or freight must be added.
We make many other sizes, if you can’t find what you need call for custom sizes or applications.
INSTALLATION AVAILABLE Call for pricing (603) 886-2701
- (5) AccelaFrame™ Rib Assemblies
- (1) 7.5 oz. Polyethlene Cover
- (1) 6.5 oz. Double-zippered front door
- (1) 6.5 oz. Rear end panel
- (4) 15"/38,1 cm Auger Anchors
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!