The all-steel Carport from Arrow is a convenient, all-weather shade and shelter solution that's versatile and practical. Use the Carport to shade your vehicle, truck, ATV, outdoor equipment, rest areas or picnic areas. Great for storing boats, picnic and outdoor furniture and summer toys in the off-season. Each Arrow Carport is wind and snow load rated Carport, meaning they are designed to take on tough weather conditions and able to stand up to accumulated snow fall. Its galvanized steel roof is made to protect against corrosion, rust and the elements and features an attractive Charcoal roof. The Carport is assembled on our tough all-steel, powder coated 2 in. tube frame, made to reinforce stability and strength in the structure. The premium powder coating provides corrosion and rust resistance. Easy to install, the Carport comes with slip-fit connections with pilot holes and self-drilling screws making this unit easy to build straight out of the box.
- Built strong with a 2x3 in. 15 gauge wall thickness. The Arrow Carport delivers wind and snow load strength and stability.
- Length is roof coverage.
- Slip-fit frame connection for easier assembly.
- Offers a 10-year limited warranty.
- Custom lengths available in 4.5' increments to any length.
- The 29-gauge painted galvanized steel roof offers corrosion and rust resistance. The roof features horizontal panels and rounded eaves for additional protection from the elements.
- This all steel Carport from Arrow has a wind speed rating of 100 MPH and snow/ground load rating of 35 PSF for tough protection against the elements.
All prices are picked up at the factory in Watertown, CT or freight must be added.