Classic Series DIY carport kit features horizontal application of sheet metal panels with the extra protection of rounded eaves.
The Classic design has been the traditional mainstay of carport manufacturers and retailers for many years. And with the VersaTube Slip-Fit frame system, you can get your carport kit with roof assembled in a single afternoon using common tools.
- Roof pitch is 3:12.
- Side wall height 7' - Peak Height 8' 6".
- Actual frame length is 18 long with 4.5' on center truss spacing.
- Roof coverage is 19'10" with a front and back overhang of 11".
- Made in USA With The Highest Quality Materials.
- American Steel - We use 2" x 2" heavy duty galvanized American steel tubing that beats the non-galvanized imported steel.
- Our frames are made with quality materials backed by the VersaTube Product Pledge and a 20-year frame warranty.
- Triple Coat Protection - We use a triple layer of corrosion protection that is rust resistant and provides a smooth product unmatched in strength and durability.
- Smooth Mandrel bend - We use a proprietary mandrel bending system for a cleaner look and a stronger bend transition. No crush bending is used.
- 29 gauge sheet metal panels made in America with a standard 5-rib profile and 36" width.
- Pre-engineered Complete Kit - We ship the frame, sheet metal, screws, trim, and instructions in one complete DIY kit.
- Slip-Fit Connections - Our patented pre-cut easy-to-handle Slip-Fit Connections reduce assembly time. No insert tubes and extra screws are required.
- Assemble with Common Household Tools - Our DIY kits can be assembled with common household tools and do not require the renting of special tools or equipment.
- If used in high snow load areas it is recommended to upgrade to the Grand Series carports with vertical sheet metal roofs.
- If permitting is required by your city/county or you need a specific snow load rating call us for additional information.
- Can be made in multiple widths and lengths.
- Shipped Dimensions - Pallet Size 40"W x 120"L x 12"H - Total Weight 632 lbs.
- Customer must have forklift or other unloading capability-physical assistance may be required.
- Additional unloading options such as a lift gate for LTL deliveries, boom lift for sheet metal – are subject to local and regional availability, and will incur additional charges or fees.
- To avoid additional unloading fees, you may wish to pick up your delivery at the nearest freight terminal.
- Carport frame and sheet metal packages may ship and deliver separately.
We carry a full line of metal garages, buildings and carports. VersaTube® Building Systems designs, manufactures, distributes and markets pre-engineered steel framing components and systems for residential, agricultural, commercial and light industrial building and shelter applications. If you have any questions, need a quote or to place an order you can call us at (603) 886-2701.
*IMPORTANT: Please allow about 3-4 weeks for manufacturing time. Some carports are in stock and will ship sooner, Please call Customer Service for more information.