Attractive, horizontal siding combines with a vinyl coating to give you a handsome and durable storage solution. A roomy, high gable roof allows for plenty of headroom with space to work, hang tools and store equipment. Long-lasting vinyl-coating over galvanized steel is abrasion/scratch resistant and provides five times thicker finish than standard steel.
Features and Benefits:
- 10' 3 1/4" Wide x 12' 1 3/4" Long x 7' 2" High
- Wall Height 5' 6 1/2"
- Vinyl Coated Steel - electro galvanized and coated with vinyl providing exceptional corrosion resistance
- UV resistant Vinyl Coated Steel panels are abrasion/scratch resistant and have 5x thicker finish than standard steel
- High gable roof design and taller walls for extra headroom and work space
- Pad-lockable sliding doors with large door opening for easy entry and exit – accommodates most riding mowers with a 54 inch deck
- Appealing two tone aesthetics horizontal, vinyl coated steel siding in Almond and Grey Bark to complement home exteriors
- DIY assembly with pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
- 15 year limited warranty
All prices are picked up at the factory in Watertown, CT or freight must be added.
We make many other sizes, if you can’t find what you need call for custom sizes or applications.