Terms & Conditions
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
We are committed to providing our customers with 100% satisfaction in their experience with us! We feel that the best way to build repeat business and a long lasting relationship with our customers is by treating them right and giving them the highest quality customer service, along with unmatched product selection and competitive prices. If we ever fail to meet your expectations please contact us by phone at 1-603-886-2701 and we will make every attempt to rectify the situation in order to make you a happy customer.
Low Price Guarantee
Shelters of New England has always tried to keep our prices low on all our product lines, but occasionally someone will beat our price on something. When this happens just let us know and we will do our best to match or beat that price at the time of purchase. When comparing our prices with other online retailers, please make sure you are checking the total price (which includes the price of the item, shipping costs, and applicable taxes) and order processing time. We strive to bring you outstanding value and service, which means offering you great products at great prices.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
In stock standard sized buildings are backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. All orders returned are also subject to a 20% restocking fee. The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges on all returns. We must be notified within 30 days of product delivery in writing to receive a refund. Item must be returned in new, unused and resalable condition, and in its original packaging. You must contact us to arrange ALL returns. A credit will be issued upon receipt of the item to the warehouse minus shipping costs. Custom orders can not be returned or refunded.
Shipping And Ordering information
Shipping is calculated by weight and zip code. All orders besides accessories are shipped motor freight due to the weight and size of product.
Once the freight company has your shipment they will call to schedule a delivery.
As the customer you are responsible for:
1. Making sure that your address is capable of receiving a tractor-trailer delivery.
2. Being present for delivery to inspect and sign for your shipment.
3. Notating any shipment damage or shortage on the freight bill.
4. Unloading the entire order from the delivery truck.
All charges for any redelivery or refusal of the shipment are the customer's responsibility.
All warranties are handled by their respective manufacturer. Please call if you have any questions or need more information.
What is not covered under warranty:
• Damage that occurs during shipping.
• Shelter that has been subjected to abuse, accident, alteration, modification, tampering, vandalism, negligence, misuse, abrasive contact, faulty installation, lack of reasonable care or if affixed to any attachment not provided with the shelter.
• Damage to the contents of shelter, any person or property is excluded.
• Normal and foreseeable wear and tear.
• Wear of fabric due to improper installation of cover & doors.
• Damage that occurs due to acts of nature, ie. hurricane, tornado, wind, flood, snow, wind driven debris, etc.
• Third party labor or installation fees of any kind are not recoverable under the warranty.
• Customer is responsible for all zoning issues and permits if required.
• Product not installed according to instructions provided.
DO NOT allow ice and snow to accumulate on shelters. There is NO guarantee of snow or wind load, unless stamped engineered drawings have been provided for your shelter or building.
Payment Types and Options
Visa, MasterCard, Discover and PayPal. You may also pay by personal or business check, as well as money order. All payments by check must clear before shipment of product is made.