Meet the EZEE Shed: the all-galvanized steel shed that builds in half the time! Featuring our revolutionary patented Snap-It™ Quick Assembly system for a stronger shed with faster assembly. The EZEE Shed's unique design cuts hardware down by 50% - and 50% fewer parts means faster assembly! The EZEE Shed's unique assembly system also reinforces the steel walls of the unit making for a stronger shed overall. The overlapping Snap-IT™ panels connect every 12" for a tougher building that is better at resisting dents and damage. A more attractive and modern take on outdoor storage units, the EZEE Shed features an updated color pallet that will serve as a compliment to your outdoor living space. The shed is also fully framed, so there are no exposed panel ends. You'll have the option to purchase a unit with same panel and trim color, or to highlight the trim by choosing contrasting colors. With swing doors that are 33% larger than the competition, the EZEE Shed makes getting large, bulk items in and out of your shed easier than before. The EZEE Shed offers extra headroom, added storage space and a steeper roof pitch for more headroom and storage space. The unit also features gable vents that allow for better air circulation throughout the unit, reducing humidity inside your shed in hot summer months. Its pad-lockable handles are constructed entirely from steel and are zinc plated to resist corrosion and rust. The EZEE Shed is a strong and modern alternative to your standard backyard shed, and the next step up in steel shed assembly and design.
Features and Benefits:
- 69.75" Wide x 62" Long x 72" High
- 50% less hardware than the standard leading shed for 50% faster assembly
- 2x stronger design: the EZEE Shed's unique bonding process means panels overlap every 12", increasing both the thickness and overall strength of the unit: making it more resistant to denting and damage
- Improved roof assembly process compared to standard sheds: assemble your shed's roof on the ground for easier, safer (and faster) roof to panel attachment
- Improved Handles All-steel door handles are zinc plated for superior corrosion and rust resistance. Handles are pad-lockable to make safely storing items
- Assembly is easier and improved with the Snap-IT Quick Assembly system: simply snap panels into place and use the steel channels to bond the panels and walls of your shed together
- New swing doors offer up to a 33% larger doorway, making storing large, bulky items easier than before. The swing doors feature a heavy-duty frame for a more durable doorway, and 3 door hinges for improved durability
- Gable vents allow for better air circulation and temperature regulation within your steel shed unit
- 12 year limited warranty
All prices are picked up at the factory in Watertown, CT or freight must be added.
We make many other sizes, if you can’t find what you need call for custom sizes or applications.