A great alternative to traditional gazebos, the freestanding Sycamore Gazebo is a versatile solution for virtually any deck or backyard. The powder-coated rust-resistant steel frame and aluminum polycarbonate hardtop roof are built to last and protect you from the sun and inclement weather for years to come. The gazebo offers 120 sq. ft. of outdoor entertaining space is an elegant choice that adds a pleasing aesthetic to backyards, decks, patios, gardens, and much more.
- 2.5 x 2.5 in. square tube legs and .9 in. square steel truss supports.
- Durable polycarbonate top protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- CPAI-84 Sec. 6 fire-rated mosquito netting zips together to convert your gazebo into a screenhouse instantly, or use included ties to convert them to attractive valances.
- Includes 4 spike anchors to keep the gazebo secured to a variety of surfaces.
- Assembles easily with all quality hardware included. No additional parts or tools are required.
- Hanging hook allows you to hang light from inside the hardtop canopy.
- (1) 10 x 12 / 3 x 3,7m Steel Frame Kit - Brown
- (20) Polycarbonate Roof Panels
- (1) Set of 4 Zip-together Screens
- (1) Allen wrench
- Temporary Spike Anchors
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions