The 12 ft. wide Carport from Arrow is a newly re-designed carport and multi-use shelter that is wind and snow rated for maximum protection against the elements! Our carport features a galvanized steel roof with horizontal panels, and an industrial steel frame that has been powder coated to resist corrosion and rust. This 12 ft. wide Carport has a wind speed rating of 100 MPH and a snow/ground load rating of up to 35 PSF. Rain or shine - it doesn't matter. The Arrow 12 ft. wide Carport is a high-quality, steel structure that is perfect for protecting boats, vehicles, tractors and even outdoor picnic areas.
- Industrial grade 2 in. square tube steel frame powder coated resists corrosion. 4.5 ft. rib spacing.
- Length is roof coverage.
- Slip-fit frame connection for easier assembly.
- Offers a 10-year limited warranty.
- Custom lengths available in 4.5' increments to any length.
- The 29-gauge Eggshell painted galvanized steel roof offers corrosion and rust resistance. The roof features horizontal panels and rounded eaves for additional protection from the elements.
- This all steel Carport from Arrow has a wind speed rating of 100 MPH and snow/ground load rating of 35 PSF for tough protection against the elements.
All prices are picked up at the factory in Watertown, CT or freight must be added.