The all-steel RV Carport from Arrow is a convenient, all-weather shade and shelter solution that's versatile and practical. The Arrow Steel RV Carport with metal cover is equipped to protect a variety of vehicles including your RV, motor home, camper, truck, tractor or 5th wheel camper. Each Arrow RV Carport is made strong with a wind and snow load rating, meaning they are designed to take on tough weather and snow storms. The 14 foot high metal cover is made from galvanized steel to offer your vehicle years of protection from the weather and harmful UV rays. The steel frame is durable and is made with a powder coating finish to protect the carport for extended corrosion protection. Easy to install, the Carport comes with slip-fit connections with pilot holes and self-taping screws making this unit easy to build straight out of the box.
- Built strong with a 2x3 in. 15 gauge wall thickness. The Arrow Carport delivers wind and snow load strength and stability.
- Length is roof coverage.
- Slip-fit frame connection for easier assembly.
- Offers a 10-year limited warranty.
- Custom lengths available in 4.5' increments to any length.
- The 29-gauge painted galvanized steel roof offers corrosion and rust resistance. The roof features horizontal panels and rounded eaves for additional protection from the elements.
- This all steel Carport from Arrow has a wind speed rating of 100 MPH and snow/ground load rating of 35 PSF for tough protection against the elements.
All prices are picked up at the factory in Watertown, CT or freight must be added.