Expand your outdoor entertaining space with the 120 sq. ft. Cypress Gazebo. A great alternative to traditional gazebos, the elegant Cypress adds a pleasing aesthetic to backyards, decks, patios, gardens, and much more. The powder-coated rust-resistant steel frame and fire rated polyester cover is built to last, protecting you from sun and inclement weather for years to come. The Cypress Gazebo has a vented top, and its decorative corner brace supports add beauty and strength.
- Heavy duty 2.5 x 2.5 in. square tube legs and decorative corner supports.
- Durable polyester fabric top is water resistant and CPAI-84 Sec. 6 fire-rated. Protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- CPAI-84 Sec. 6 fire-rated mosquito netting zips together to convert your gazebo into a screenhouse instantly, or use included ties to convert them to attractive valances.
- This unit assembles easily with all quality hardware included: no additional parts nor tools are required.
- Includes 4 spike anchors to keep the unit secured.
- (1) 10 x 12 / 3 x 3,7m Steel Frame Kit - Brown
- (1) 2-Part Polyester Top - Desert Bronze
- (1) Set of 4 Zip-together Screens
- (1) Allen wrench
- Temporary Spike Anchors
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions