Double Wide Protection For Your Livestock Investments.
- Specifically designed for equine and livestock, the Equine Run-In-Shed is constructed using high grade steel. Every frame tube and connector goes through a proprietary steel surface preparation process.
- Professional grade 2-3/8 in. / 6 cm outside diameter all steel frame, bonded with DuPont™ Premium powder-coated finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Advanced engineered, 3-layer, chemically heat bonded, enhanced polyethylene, rip-stop fabric cover with hot air fused seams that are 100% waterproof. UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents. High profile white interior lining provides enhanced illumination.
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing make for easy assembly. Bolt hardware at every connection ensures a solid structure.
- Ratchet Tite™ tensioning enables quick cover installation. Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down and squares up frames.
- Fabric corner boots protect livestock from ratchets and tie-downs.
All prices are picked up at the factory in Watertown, CT or freight must be added.
We make many other sizes, if you can’t find what you need call for custom sizes or applications.
INSTALLATION AVAILABLE Call for pricing (603) 886-2701
- Steel Frame
- (1) Green Fitted Cover
- (4) Protective corner boots
- Steel foot plates
- (6) 30 in./ 76,2 cm auger anchors
- Complete Hardware Kit
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions